Mental Health Resources
New Jerseyans feeling the emotional and mental toll of #COVID19 can call 1-866-202-HELP (4357), for free, confidential support.
NJMentalHealthCares will be answered by live trained specialists 7 days a week, 8am – 8pm.
- NAMI support guide for families offers information and resources related to COVID-19:
- NAMI NJ Family Support and NAMI Connection Recovery Support groups now being offered online:
Below is a podcast entitled, “Giving Voice to Depression” that features a conversation with Mental Health America president and CEO Paul Gionfriddo on COVID-19.
The podcast is hosted and produced by Terry McGuire, community and digital outreach specialist of Mental Health America of Wisconsin. Terry is also the founder of Giving Voice to Mental Illness, Inc., a 501(c)(3) created to start healthy, healing conversations that reduce stigma and promote understanding.
Listen to the podcast here: https://soundcloud.com/…/136-resources-to-hel…/s-18LvKwYO6NN
How to Care for Yourself and Others During COVID-19
Mental Health and COVID-19 Resources
- Talking to Kids about the Coronavirus
- Mental Health Resources
- Online Recovery Meetings
- Resources for Arts & Entertainment
- Educational Resources
- Resources for Health & Wellness
- Faith Based Resources
- Building Resilience Now and Beyond COVID-19