Qualifications: Previous experience in security, corrections or law enforcement is strongly preferred. Must be able to work most holidays and one evening per week. Valid Driver’s License is also required.
- Opening and closing our building in East Orange, including but not limited to: bathroom inspection; disabling/activating the security alarm; turning on/off lights, thermostats, kitchen appliances and office equipment as well as locking/unlocking parking area gates.
- Greet persons-served, staff and visitors and assist with sign-in procedures at the door. Announce visitors and direct them to the appropriate staff upon arrival.
- Accept and sign for deliveries and ensure distribution to the appropriate staff.
- Back-up the Administrative Assistant with answering telephones, as needed.
- Provide transportation for persons-served, when needed.
- Assist Program Director with the coordination of monthly fire drills.
- Sign van service transportation sheets daily.
Reports to: Administrative Coordinator
Location: East Orange, NJ