Social Club Schedule – October, 2017
|Boonton Club||Morris Club||Dover Club|
|Director||Melissa Prevoznak||Jessica Scheifler||Sean Fortner|
|Meeting Spot||14 Lorraine Terr., Boonton
Highland Ave., Boonton
|Presbyterian Church Parish House
65 South Street, Morristown
|Trinity Lutheran Church
123 E. Blackwell St., Dover
To sign up for these events or for more information, please contact
Tracy Klingener- (973) 334-3496, ext. 112
Al Shurdom (973) 334-3496 ext. 108
Weekdays 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Please call at least two business days before an event.
New members are always welcome!
|Tuesday||October 3||6:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Wegmans, Hanover, BOONTON & MORRIS|
|Saturday||October 7||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||TJ MAXX/HOME GOODS, Pompton Plains- BOONTON & DOVER|
|Tuesday||October 10||6:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Family Feud @ MHA BOONTON VS. MORRIS|
|Saturday||October 14||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM||Double Session-Meadowlands Flea Market, DOVER-BOONTON|
|Tuesday||October 17||6:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Walmart Boonton- BOONTON & MORRIS|
|Saturday||October 21||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||NO CLUB|
|Tuesday||October 24||6:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Willowbrook Mall BOONTON & MORRIS|
|Saturday||October 28||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Pumpkin Picking @ Sun High Orchards, Randolph-BOONTON & DOVER & PARSIPANNY Clubs!|
|6:00 PM – 9:00 PM||NO CLUB! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!|
- 10/3-Wegmans, Hanover- A new, state of the art, with everything under one roof Mega-Market! Wegman’s has it all!
- 10/7-TJ Maxx/Home Goods, Pompton Plains-A TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Stop and Shop, Moe’s, Jersey Mike’s , and one of Al’s favorite pizza place, V&J (try the Sicilian pizza!). Enjoy a Saturday of shopping and fun.
- 10/10-Family Feud @ MHA- Last time, Boonton defeated Morris! But, Morris is out for revenge! It’s time for the Faaaaaamily Feud!
- 10/14 Double Session-Meadowlands Flea Market-Jersey’s biggest flea market for great deals and bargains!
- 10/17-Walmart Boonton-It’s a Walmart…in Boonton!
- 10/21- No Club
- 10/24- Willowbrook Mall-Enjoy an excursion to Passaic County’s biggest mall
- 10/28- With Halloween a few days away, you’re going to need Pumpkins!! And we welcome our new Parsippany Club!!!!
- 10/31-No Club! Happy Halloween!!!